Newborn photos birth announcement
What kind of pictures are you looking for?
Dealing with birth annoucement cards, the best is to think about the colors or theme. Do you want a romantic and soft background? Or something more colorful?
What about twins?
There are more and more twins coming to my studio. Ususally parents are a little bit tired, and they come after a couple of weeks. It is a good idea to have some pictures of each baby on their own, and some of the baby twins together.
Siblings also want to be part of the photo shoot. It is a great change in their life. Sometimes, they may fear than parents pay less attention to them. Coming with them and having a cute sibling picture to send to the family is a way to reassure them.
How do you announce a birth?
If you want, you can add some of your maternity photos on the greetings, particularly if the colors match. It is a great way to remember before and after baby’s arrival.
Choosing a birth annoucing design is better after the photo session has occured. In this way, you can match the images from the photographer and pick some details or family pictures as well.
Please take into account that the photographer needs some time to edit the pictures.
What do you write on a birth announcement card?
You do not have lots of room on the card. So thinking about a general idea is a good way to create an atmosphere. It is then easier to get a common thread.
- Baby’s name
- Date of birth
- Birth location
- Baby’s weight and length
- And if you have enough time, a link to baby website / instagram
- Parent’s name, address, email and phone number
Looking for inspiration?
What kind of message do you want to share? Please find some of the best birth announcement wording ideas to help you.
- Welcomed with love by proud parents firstname and firstname.
- Our Gift from God.
- How wonderful life is now he’s in the world. Announcing the arrival of our son firstname.
- Babies are such a joy, we’re excited to welcome our new baby girl!
- Our little son shine
- Twice the love, twice the joy. Parents’ firstnames proudly introduce their twins firstname and firstname.
- Look what Santa brought us!
- A new cheek to kiss, a new child to love. Our hearts are brimming as we announce the birth of our son (or daughter), firstname.
- Escaped from the womb! Wanted—for stealing his parents’ hearts. Meet firstname.
- We wished upon a star—and our dreams came true. He’s finally here to say hello! Introducing firstname.
- Behold, children are a gift of the lord…” Psalm 127:3 . We’ve been blessed!
- It’s going to be all about snips and snails and puppy dog tails around here, as we joyfully welcome firstname.
What should you rather not say?
Parents may find it easier to send together with the card, a gift list. In this way, people can organise themselves to pick the present they want. However, in order to be polite, leave it up to the recipient if they wish to send a gift or not. Get ready with your list, if someone ask for it.
When should you send the card to family and friends ?
I know parents are really busy in the first weeks. Do not be too harsh with you. Etiquette states that you have up to six months after the baby is born to send out your formal announcements. If you need more time, send a holiday card or an email or an SMS with the picture of your baby for instance.
How to get a digital birth annoucement?
You may choose to share this news over social media or via a digital way.
For instance, you can send a digital slideshow via your smartphone, worldwide. It is very easy and you just have to ask for it. Please contact Karine Majet as it is included in newborn photo session.
Leave a Reply